Friday, January 7, 2011

Valentines Day Cupcakes

So I know we're all just recovering from the whirlwind that was Christmas and NYE but in the blogosphere world people are already moving onto Valentine's day - and I am loving it!

Next weekend I am planning a small get together of my high school girlfriends to celebrate Julie's birthday. I have known Julie so I was in year 3, so this year marks our 21st anniversary of our friendship.

A fabulous way to display cupcakes at this event I found over at Celebrations at home. I mean how darling are these? SO simple, yet they look so fancy. I will post pics of my attempt after the party.




I hope you all have a fabulous weekend - I am on my way out the door up the coast to a wedding and I can't wait for a bit of R & R.

No comments:

Post a Comment