Sunday, January 2, 2011

Monday - Supplier Shout Out

It's a lovely Monday morning, and I say that because it's a long weekend. Sleeping in, warm cups of Milo and time to just chill out, browse the blogs and with the overcast and cool weather, snuggle up i bed with my hubby and watch some movies.

Well as part of my new years resolution, Monday will now be known as Supplier Shout out Day here at Red Bow Party Design. The day when I scream from the rooftops (or my blog anyway) about the fabulous people who make throwing a party that much easier. So if you are someone starting out, or who is already established and want to be featured, drop me a line.

Being a Sydney girl, it is very exciting to discover all the fabulous Aussie ladies who are doing so well in the world of parties. Today I stumbled across Lark whilst searching for bulk paper straws in Australia and all I can say is Oh. My. God. It is truly fabulous! Below is just a small sample of the goodies they sell.
How gorgeous are these vintage looking paper plates? That's right - paper plates!




And these gorgeous glass vintage bowls - yes I have a love of all things vintage looking!




Striped little paper bags in an assortment of colours. Perfect for weddings, baby shower or parties as little favor bags. Or even cute for little popcorn satchels - the possibilities are endless!

This is such a small selection of what they offer so be sure to check our their website - warning though - you will become addicted and may give the good ol' CC or DC an intense workout!
They do have a retail store down Daylesford VIC for those of you lucky enough to live in VIC you should drop in - the store looks so quaint!

Nadsxx

No comments:

Post a Comment