Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year...New Goals

Happy New Year Everyone!

I'm so excited to ring in the new year. As cliched as it sounds, there is always so much optismism at this time of the year. Call them resolutions, goals or dreams, being able to start with a clean slate is exciting.

So one of my resolutions for 2011 is to really conentrate on my blog this year. I know as I type this I have all of 1 follower (my husband, who I had to ask 5 times to join!), but I am not going to let that deter me. As they saying goes "If you build it, they will come". 

Parties give me joy like very few things in my life and I think this year is about doing things that make me happy. Pretty simple, but I think we have a tendency to get so caught up in the every day, we forget to enjoy the simple pleasures.


I hope 2011 is your best one yet!





















Nadia xxx



 

No comments:

Post a Comment