Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cupcakes and Tea Parties

Today is all about the tea party. I am helping a friend throw a tea party for her 30th birthday, so I have been on the hunt for inspiration. My theme will be vintage cupcake par-tea (get it) and I am excited!

I love these individual cupcake stands I mean really could it be any cuter?!

I found it on Social Size Me and I want one. Well Several. I mean, how cute would they be at each place setting as a favour for a high tea? Somehow I don't think our budget is going to stretch that far so I may have to get creative!

To go with that whole vintage look I am going to be attempting to make my first rosettes. My inspiration is below: 


They just cream girly and gorgeous. If a party could have a sub theme, that would be it!



I can't wait to start sharing my part design.I promise to do an inspiration board for it real soon!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! The link doesn't work though. I just found a tutorial the other day about how to make your own cupcake stands for cheap. Hope it helps!

    http://modernmomentsdesigns.com/2010/12/09/mini-cupcake-stand-diy-tutorial/

    ReplyDelete